Sunday, November 3, 2013

TUGAS UNTUK KELAS X-7

TUGAS UNTUK KELAS X-7

1. Learn the sample of invitation card.





2.  Write 10 difficult words and find the meaning.
3.  Write your own invitation card.
4.  Write / create your own "birthday" invitation Card.



Inviting, Accepting & Declining Invitation
Inviting:
  • Would you like to ….
  • Could you come to…
  • I’d very much like
  • Would you care to ….
  • I’ll really happy if you come to….
  • I’m sure that you won’t be disappointed to come to….
Accepting an Invitation
  • Thank you for inviting me.
  • I would/will ….
  • That would be very nice.
  • I’d like to love to come.
  • That’s fine.
  • Sure. Why not?
Declining an Invitation
  • I’m very sorry, I don’t think I can.
  • I’d like to, but ….
  • Thank you for asking me, but ….
  • Unfortunately, I can’t ….
Dialog Examples:
Dialog 1
Ludi Invites Maya to go to a Movie
Ludi  :  Hi, Maya. There will be a great film tonight. It’s about vampire.
Would you like to go to the movie with me?
Maya  : Yes, I’d like tonvery much. When will you pick me up?
Ludi   :  I’ll pick you at 7.00. Be ready, OK!
Maya   : Alright.

Dialog 2
Afif is very busy doing his homework. Sheila, his friend, asks him to come to her party.
Sheila   :  Heloo, this is Sheila. May I speak to Afif?

Afif       :  This is Afif speaking.
Sheila  :  Oh, hi Afif. I wonder if you’d like to come to my house right now.
We’re having a great party.
Afif      :  I don’t think I can. I’m doing my homework. My parents won’t
let me out before I finish my homework.
Sheila  :  That’s alright.
Afif      :  I hope you enjoy your party. Bye.
Sheila  :  Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment